Government of India has announced INTEREST SUBVENTION SCHEME for both manufacturing and service enterprises to increase productivity while reducing the cost of credit.
All GST registered MSMEs will be eligible for 2% interest subvention on fresh or incremental loan amount under this scheme for the financial year 2018-19 & 2019-20.
1. All MSMEs must have Valid Udyog Aadhar Number & GSTN Number.
2. Term Loan or working capital should have been extended by Scheduled Commercial Banks & RBI registered systemically important NBFCs.
3. Term Loan and Working Capital up to Rs. 1.0 Cr. would be eligible for coverage during the period of the scheme.
4. MSME exporters availing any interest subvention for pre and post shipment credit under Department of Commerce will not be eligible under this scheme.
5. SIDBI shall act as a Nodal Agency for the purpose of channelizing of interest subvention to the various lending institutions through their Nodal office.On November 2nd 2018 Government of India has announced INTEREST SUBVENTION SCHEME for both manufacturing and service enterprises to increase productivity while reducing the cost of credit.
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL FOOD, BEVERAGE AND POST HARVEST TRADE SHOWS
|Uganda Trade Expo
||25-26 June 2019
|Food Pack Tanzania 2019
||28-29-30 June 2019
||Diamond Jubilee Hall, Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
|All India Cold Chain Seminar (AICCS)
||12-14 July 2019
|3rd Annual Agri Biotech India Summit 2019
||25-26 July 2019
||The Park, Hyderabad
||23-24-25 Aug 2019
||Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai
|Food Ex 2019
||Aug. 30 – Sept. 01, 2019
|India Cold Chain Show (ICCS)
||4-6 Dec. 2019
|Drink Technology India
||5-6-7 Dec 2019
||Pragaiti Maidan, Delhi
|Global Logistics Show
||20-22 February 2020
||Sicca- Somaiya International Convention Centre, Mumbai
Want a stall? Contact 9011781622
MINISTRY OF FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRIES, GOI has published or notice regarding extension of date of expression of interest from 31st March 2019 to 30th June 2019.
Under the scheme the food processing unit can get a grant @ 35% up to Rs. 5.00 Cr. in general areas and @ 50% upto Rs. 5.00 in Himalayan state, north eastern state, ITDP areas and islands.
GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT OTHER SCHEMES BY MoFPI READ:
For more details connect to udyogprerana on +91 9011 781 622 | email@example.com
The annual showcase of beverage, dairy and liquid food processing industry,
drink technology India is all set to take place in Bangalore for the very first time from April 10 to 12, 2019 at Bangalore International Exhibition Center, Bengaluru. The trade fair will be held twice during odd-numbered years: in spring in Bengaluru and in winter in New Delhi. Mumbai will remain the meeting place for the industry during even-numbered years.
UDYOGPRERANA IS PARTNERING DRINK TECHNOLOGY INDIA AS A MEDIA PARTNER
The company🤝 established by farm producer 👩🏻🌾under amended company act📝 with Register of Companies📖
This constitutional status will eliminate💁🏻 the threats in cooperative organisation🤗
💁🏻 With FPC status:
🌽Bargaining power of the farmers will increase⬆
🍒Constant supply and quality can be assured👍🏼
🍊Buyers can make long term tie ups🤝
🍅Traceability can be maintained🔍
🥒Agro inputs cost and quality can be controlled
🍎Tri party agreement 📑with buyer and lender can be possible
🍆Farmers can find out own solutions for their problems👨🏻🌾
👉🏼 The future of Agribusiness will be these FPCs